Saturday, October 2, 2010

Into Oblivion

I've posted a new song to the player, it's called Into Oblivion, hope you all enjoy it. (PS, it has nothing to do with the video game, which didn't even exist yet when I first wrote this song.) ((PPS, reverbnation pays me for song plays, so that's why the player starts automatically, sorry for the inconvenience, but at least its not some loud heavy metal stuff, I want random visitors to hear at least a few seconds and then maybe actually give it a chance because they liked it!))

22 comments:

  1. Freaking Beautiful!!!!!!!! I tend to come to your blog when I'm in the mood for some great calming music, very soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's relaxing! i can play this before i sleep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh niceee, please keep making and writing more songs like these. It would very much be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, this is one of my more favorite posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind auto play at all here. The music is nice, not like some random midi crap that usually auto plays on some sites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it, it flows pretty naturally!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool song man, will be following this

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome, makes me wish I'd stuck with the piano

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome man, please post more stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet song! For how long have you been making music?

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I thought this post was about the videogame :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're a really good composer man, love this new song you uploaded ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. you got some talent dude.
    keep up the good work :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice muuusic..really like it!

    following and supporting you.
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post!

    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really digging it man, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete